Applications for the Community Investment Small Grants are now open. Apply now.
Grants are available, for community projects that address:
- Social isolation or loneliness
- Reducing housing vulnerability and addressing social issues for those at risk of homelessness or those living in substandard housing
- Improving access to work and learning opportunities,
- Reducing the impact of poverty, and
- Improving general community wellbeing.
Applications for new or innovative projects are welcome.
The maximum grant is $10,000.00, although most grants are expected to be between $2000 and $5000
Applications received before Wednesday 20 October 2021 will be considered in November.
For further information or enquiries, contact:
Kaitohutohu Kirimana Hapori, Community Contracts Advisor
Ph 022 6761409